NHM Community Health Officer Jobs 2022 – 180 Vacancies
The State Health & Family Welfare Society, Government of Tripura invited application form
for the post of CHO. Candidates Selected through the Competency Assessment Test (CAT) Will have to go through a 6-Months Certificate course on community health (CCCH) In July 2022 Session. Candidates who have completed the Graduation in B.Sc Nursing And GNM are eligible for the CHO Recruitment Notification. This new NHM CHO Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of the Post|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||GNM/B.Sc Nursing||180|
- Applicant age less than 35 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per NHM norms
Pay Scale: -25,000+(15,000 Performance incentives)
Mode of Selection:-
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for NHM Recruitment 2022:
- Log on to tripuranrhm.gov.in.
- Go to Jobs and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill in the details in the application form and upload the scanned Photo, Signature, and documents.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.
- Online application form start:-7th March 2022
- Last date for the online application:- 13th March 2022
Download the Official Notification of CHO Recruitment.:- Click
Apely Online Application Form:- Click