Table of Content (toc)
What is TORCH:-
What is toxoplasmosis:-
toxoplasmosis is a Goundi (Protozoa) Prsente in Cat stool, Row beef (Cow+Buffelo meet) Mainly Cow and Buffalo intestine, and sometimes milk.
Toxoplasmosis Symptom Mother and Baby:-
But the baby has Seviour Symptom Such as.-
- Before 13 Weeks- decrease the chance of infection but Seviourity has increased
- After 13 Weeks increase the chance of infection but Seviourty has Decrease
Clinical Feature of Rubella:-
- Congenital heart disease.
- Congenital Cataract.
- Still Birth.
- Premature Baby.
- Hearing Disability.
- Bone- Deformity.
How to Manage Rubella In Mother:-
What is Cytomegalovirus:-
- Placenta (Mother to baby)
- Body Secretion
Clinical Feature of Cytomegalovirus:-
- Cerebral palsy.
- Mental retardation.
- Blue-Berry Muffin Rashes on Skin.
How to manage Cytomegalovirus infection:-
- Use Standard Precaution.
- Medical Termination Of Pregnancy.
- Antibiotics are Not useful in viral infection.
Type of Herpes Simplex:-
Clinical Feature of Herpes Simplex:-
Management of Herpes Simplex:-
- Caesarian section
- Avoid breastfeeding -if lesion present on the breast
- Acyclovir After 36 weeks of pregnancy.[ To reduce the transmission of the virus]
Golden Point:- Herpes Simplex is the most common infection During Pregnancy