AIIMS BSc Nursing Eligibility:-
As per the AIIMS of AIIMS for admission in AIIMS Bsc nursing, the admission process is open for candidates who have completed their 12th class from the science stream from any recognized examination board. Applicants must have at least 55% marks in their class 12th exam to apply for the admission process. And 50 Nursing Entrance Exams for SC and ST students
Meanwhile, AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) 2023 runs for two years and offers 30 seats for admission.
There is no separate entrance exam for different courses in AIIMS, B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic), B.Sc (Paramedical) Exam taken at the same time for all courses happens.
B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing:-
The required Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc Nursing AIIMS Course is as follows: Class 12th with 55% marks in aggregate ( 50% for SC/ST).
minimum age requirement at AIIMS Application form last date 17 Years required.
B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic):-
Students who have done B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) have the minimum requirement as follows. Class 12th with 60% marks as PCB compulsory subjects (50% in case of SC/ST) + Diploma in general nursing and midwifery
For doing B.Sc (Paramedical) from AIIMS the minimum eligibility is Class 12th with 55% marks in aggregate ( 50% for SC/ST)
Documents and Information Required for Filling AIIMS BSc Nursing 2023 Application Form:
Documents required to fill AIIMS Bsc Nursing AIIMS Bsc Nursing 2023-24 Application Form and Information AIIMS Bsc Nursing Entrance Exams 2024 Candidates need to keep the following documents ready to ensure successful admission in the course:
- valid email id
- valid mobile number
- passport size photo
- Valid Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking details
- scanned image of thumb impression
- Qualifying Exam Marksheet or Degree
- Scanned Image of Signature
- Category Certificate (for ST/SC/PwD Category)
AIIMS Bsc.Nursing How to Apply Online?
The candidates who are eligible for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing. Preparing to apply for Nursing 2024 can now submit their applications by following the simple step-by-step guide mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of AIIMS, aiimsexams.ac.in.
Step 2: From the homepage click on AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing 2022 link and “Click here for Basic Registration” tab is available.
Step 3: Register yourself by entering the required details and click on submit to continue.
Step 4: Login by entering your Registration ID and Password.
Step 5: Fill the application form as required and upload a copy of the mentioned documents.
Step 6: Pay the application fee of Rs.1500/- for General and OBC. 1200/- for SC/ST/Economically Weaker Section category candidates.
Step 7: Submit your AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form and take a copy for future reference.
AIIMS BSc Nursing Syllabus
AIIMS BSc Nursing Syllabus 2023
Candidates must be well-versed with the entire syllabus of AIIMS BSC Nursing 2023 exam for better preparation. it gives
This gives them an added advantage and increases their chances of scoring high marks in the exam. Here is the AIIMS Nursing syllabus
B.Sc and Post-Basic.
AIIMS Bsc NursingAIIMS Bsc Nursing 2024 Syllabus
- operating current
- atom and nucleus
- Electronic Components
- electromagnetic induction
- alternating current
- Communication Systems
- electromagnetic waves
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- dual nature of matter
- solid state
- chemistry in everyday life
- organic molecules
- General principles and processes of separation of elements
- chemical kinetics
- Keystone and Carboxylic Acid
- p -block elements
- d and f-block elements
- surface chemistry
- nitrogenous organic compounds
- coordination compound
- phenol and ester
- structural organization of the cell
- cell theory
- Difference Between Prokaryotic and Eukaryota
- Classification binomial and nominal nomenclature
- mendel’s law of inheritance
- Essential elements of mineral nutrition and their functions
- Role of plants in human welfare
- five kingdom classification
- current affairs
- General Policy and Scientific Research
AIIMS Nursing B.Sc Post-Basic
- obstetric nursing and midwifery
- Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology, and Pharmacology
- fundamentals of nursing
- community health nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Professional Trends in Nursing
- psychiatric nursing
AIIMS Bsc Nursing 2024 Preparation Tips:-
Check below to know some effective preparation tips for AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 (H) and AIIMS BSc Nursing AIIMS Bsc Nursing 2023-24 (Post-Basic).
- Revise Previous Academic Content: Considering that there is no set syllabus for AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024, candidates must thoroughly review their previous academic material related to AIIMS BSc Nursing to ensure a solid foundation.
- Create Comprehensive Notes: Prepare fresh and systematic notes on important topics especially related to AIIMS BSC Nursing 2024 and revise them regularly to reinforce your understanding.
- Establish a Balanced Study Schedule: Make a well-structured and balanced study schedule giving priority to the topics relevant to AIIMS Bsc Nursing 2024 Nursing exam. Follow the schedule diligently to manage your time effectively.
- Maintain Focus: Stay committed and avoid any kind of distractions that can hamper your exam preparation. Keep your focus on essential topics and topics only.
- Divide Syllabus and Take Breaks: Divide the syllabus into manageable sections and allot specific time for each section. Take regular breaks to freshen up and keep your mind fresh.
- Solve AIIMS Previous Years’ Papers: Practice solving previous years question papers specially for AIIMS BSC Nursing 2023 to get familiar with the exam pattern, identify recurring topics for, and to improve your problem-solving skills.
- Attempt Mock Tests: Take advantage of mock tests to simulate real exam situations. Attempt these tests regularly to assess your preparation level and enhance your time management skills.
- Use Reliable Study Materials: Check out the best preparation books and study materials recommended specifically for the AIIMS BSC Nursing exam. Make use of official resources to ensure detailed coverage of the syllabus.
Bsc Nursing Notes
all India AIIMS old question papers and notes are available. bsc nursing notes download in pdf. BSc nursing aiims handwritten notes are available. AIIMS BSc nursing notes download