Online Application is invited for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2022 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts at Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre-revised Pay Band-2 o Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-, Group-B for AIIMS
New Delhi and other AIIMS as per available vacancies in the respective Institutes.Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in NORCET
AIIMS NORCET Essential Qualification2022:-
Remarks – The required two years of experience as in above is an essential criterion and to be valid, the experience shall be acquired after obtaining Essential Qualification, i.e. after completing the residency period f the course, declaration of result & registration with State/Indian Nursing Council.
AIIMS Norcet Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
- Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
- Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800
AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- For all AIIMS: Between 18-30 Years.
AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2022 APPLICATION FEES:
- General/OBC Candidates – 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only)
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS – 2400/- (Rupees Twenty-Four Hundred only)
- Persons with Disability,s – Exempted
- The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NET BANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily
Application Fees of SC/ST candidates who appear in the Examination will be refunded after the declaration of results in due course of time.
AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus will be in accordance with education qualification and experience as mentioned in the Eligibility Section/Advertisement.
AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2022 Exam Date:-
Online (CBT) mode Examination Date: 11th September 2022 (Sunday)
7. AIIMS NORCET 2022 AGE RELAXATION:-
- Any other Institute/Hospital not included in the above list may also be included before the declaration of
- The NORCET score may be subsequently used by any of the AIIMSs for filling any of the vacancies for a period of one year at the discretion of competent
Important: As per the decision in the 4th meeting of CIB held on 27th July 2019, 80% of Seats are reserved for Females and 20% for Males.
Download Official notification of AIIMS NORCET 2022:-
|Download Official notification of AIIMS NORCET 2022